Greta Rose has collected 13 tracks that take you on an immersive, sonic adventure ranging from celestial shoegaze to dream-pop and eminent rock. An auspicious compilation climaxing with a trancey number "My Body" - the song and inspiration for the title of this podcast. Dive on in!
1. Tanika Charles - Tell Me Something
2. Reptaliens - Shuggie II
3. Emily Reo- Phosphenes
4. Blushing -Dream Merchants
5. Mega Bog - For the Old World
6. Cate le Bon - Home To You
7. Faye Webster - Right Side of My Neck
8. Mattiel - Je Ne Me Connais Pas
9. The Black Tones - Mama! There's a Spider in My Room
10. Versing - Offering
11. Gemma - Only One
12. Hatchie - Stay with Me
13. Crater - My Body
John Richards and special guest, KEXP volunteer and marathon expert Ken Tarleton, take you through the DOs of being a runner.
Like the extravagant iridescent plumage of the peacock, DJ Kevin Cole’s latest Music That Matters mixtape comes in many musical colors and includes new...
DJ Morgan guides you through a musical journey of the sessions that KEXP captured at the 2018 Trans Musicales Festival in Rennes, France, including tracks fr...